April 1, 2008 by 8junebugs
Brain clogged. Defaulting to meme.
* The perfect outfit: jeans that make me look hot, fitted top, heeled boots
* The perfect meal: french bread, a selection of cheeses, and a fantastic bottle of Pinot Noir
(Only the wine makes this different from my junior year in high school.)
* The perfect hangover cure: Bacon, eggs, toast, coffee, Revive VitaminWater. Also sleep.
* The perfect road trip: Highway 1, San Francisco to Santa Cruz
* The perfect facial feature: smile
* The perfect drink: Vintage Cabernet.
Honorable mention: a double-double from Tim Horton’s
* The perfect song: For what? Maybe American Pie.
* The perfect sign of affection: Romantic: stroking my hair / Other: good hugs
* The perfect afternoon: low 70s with a breeze, napping at Rio del Mar in Aptos, dolphins in sight, salty lips, grapes and water in the cooler, good book, better friend, driving barefoot up 1, stopping for coffee with sand and salt in our hair and bathing suits visible under shorts and cotton shirts, not giving a damn about how we look.
* The perfect vacation: old country, old wine, new sheets
* The perfect invention: printing
* The perfect type of wedding: small, comfortable, plenty of food and drink, lots of laughter
* The perfect album: Perfect how? I’m going with Rockapella’s Primer. Also Bon Jovi’s Keep the Faith.
* The perfect accent: If it’s not Scottish, it’s crap.
* The perfect date: See “perfect afternoon.” I’m a pretty cheap date.
* The perfect weather: See “perfect afternoon.” Any day in northern California is better, weather-wise, than most days anywhere else in the world.
* The perfect party: the one where the conversation lasts until sunrise
* The perfect sport: baseball
* The perfect thing to say: “I’m proud of you.”
* The perfect day of the week: Thursday (I like anticipation)
The perfect outfit: healed boots
but not faith healed boots.
those would be weird.
See also: brain clogged. I confess to sloppy cutting and pasting–the blogger I snatched this from also likes to wear this outfit.
Although…perhaps healed = cured = leather? Nah, no excuse.
No, I like healed==cured.
therefore, Bacon==Healed Pig
to which I think we can all say
(can I get a witness)
Amen, brother. Amen.