July 6, 2010 by 8junebugs
1. A welcome bag containing a gift card that could buy me lunch every day for two weeks
2. Ergonomic everything (we had this before — this is just new furniture)
3. A waterfall in the lobby
4. Two fireside chat areas
5. Secure, follow-you printing
6. A wifi-enabled balcony
7. A lunch room with banquette seating, rounds, and bar stools
8. Equipment and servers that give us serious A/V and IT cred
9. Microwaves with attached toaster slots (I didn’t know these existed. I will be acquiring one.)
10. Cake for all!
It’s worth the excessive commute. For real.
P.S. If you’re missing natural light in Reston, come to 2 Fountain Square. This is where Reston keeps it.
P.P.S. I used to get a lot of crap for “bragging” about my excellent job, colleagues, benefits, and environment. I’m kind of done with that. EVERYONE should get to work in an office like this.