Open questionsLeave a comment
September 28, 2009 by 8junebugs
- Now that I know two of my four great-grandmothers had Gertrude in their names and hid it, am I obligated to ironically name my first daughter Gertrude?
- Where the hell was my great-grandfather Whipple before 1930? And what were his parents’ names?
- Will they trace back to the Mayflower Whipples, or the ones who came in through California?
- Was my great-grandmother scared when her mom died and she went to live with her dad and her grandparents?
- How on earth did those women manage all those children? (Oh, right — farm chores.)
- How can I turn this obsession into a master’s thesis?