Leave a comment
September 29, 2008 by 8junebugs
- McCain should go as Superman for Halloween. With a pocket full of kryptonite.
- Rachel Maddow needs to not use my terminology. Or Alicia’s. I don’t know which of us says “horribly, horribly wrong” most, but I feel our informal, creative-commonsy intellectual property rights being infringed RIGHT THIS MINUTE.
- Cancer is stupid and ugly and wrong. I am relying on the internets to feed me information about why my mom’s feet and hands don’t work very well, and why the chemo is bloating her like a big old blowfish, and why she still can’t take 12 steps without needing to sit down.
- Cloris Leachman is creepy. All the makeup in the world can’t make her look right.
- I really hope more Republican women start to take the Palin selection personally. The more they let the poor woman talk, the more obvious it is that she has…well, perhaps governor of Alaska should be the upper limit of her political career.
- Somalia has the most (and most successful?) pirates? Really? Who knew?