Little Suzy Homemaker 3.04
July 14, 2008 by 8junebugs
Things I did with my weekend:
- Built a storage thingy for the bathroom.
- Bought frames for art and photos.
- Went to the Farmer’s Market. And the cheese cave. And the bakery. And a plain old grocery store.
- Had a massage. 60 minutes. Full body. I highly recommend this.
- Made a frittata and a vegetarian casserole, and blogged about both.
- Restored my laptop’s settings and started reinstalling important things like Portal and Snood.
- Accepted a knitting special order.
- Resolved to never let Micros0ft manage my wireless network. Ever.
- Confirmed reservation for tonight so I can make it to an early-morning press check tomorrow.
- Started sewing grocery totes because (a) I want to save the planet and (b) my canvas ones are UG-LY.
- Wrote in my journal.
- Took a nap!
- Plucked my eyebrows.
- Watched subtitled Japanese television. Stopped wondering why.
Who says you can’t have it all?
Hey, I thought I interrupted Fried Green Tomatoes, not Japanese TV.
You did. I didn’t do ALL of this on Sunday night. 😉
Snooooood! I totally forgot about that game. I used to spend hours in college playing and got all my friends hooked. I have to go find it now . . . too bad Amy and I have to share a computer, but I think Snood is much more important than boring old med school homework.
See, it’s people like you who get innocent people like me hooked on games in which one shoots a muppet head at a collection of other muppet heads, trying to make things go boom.
That’s right. I’m STILL bitter. I only got one person hooked on it, and I don’t think it stuck.